Monday, May 9, 2011

Leavin' on a jet plane

I'm sitting here on a window ledge, near the only wall outlets at our gate, watching a sweet Kelly green airplane taxi towards me. Awesome, I know. I tried to get a photo of the giant clover on the tail, but Spencer's camera was set to video, so, instead of a photo, I have a three second video of the plane taxiing forward and me muttering in confusion at the tiny camera while I try to switch it to still mode.

We don't board until a little after 9, so we'll probably be grabbing a bite to eat at the restaurant near our gate to kill the time. Ironically enough, the restaurant nearest our gate is Tigin Irish Pub & Restaurant. Fitting, right? It'll probably feel like blasphemy on the way home, after being spoiled with legitimate Irish pubs for a week. (I can't wait.) Not surprisingly, I've already picked out the place I want to visit for breakfast tomorrow morning: Cake Cafe. I trust Bobby Flay's recommendations. He wouldn't lead me astray.

Ok, time to pack this thing up so we can snag a table. Fingers crossed, the next post will be from Dublin!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this blog with us. A new study has found a cure for jet lag, allowing you to get back into your routine in 1/3 the time it used to take.

    Jet lag remedy

    ReplyDelete