Friday, May 13, 2011

Mini update

Hopefully Blogger doesn't decide to crash on me again for the next 36 hours or so as I embark on this next update for you all. Last we spoke (in a sense), we were on our way into Blarney to explore a bit more before we got on the road to Killarney. (Keep in mind, the names of these towns sound so much better when said with the local accent.) We explored Killarney a bit in the evening, ate, slept, then started in on the first half of the Ring of Kerry. Our hosts were very helpful in pointing out some highlights that I know we would have bypassed otherwise. We're now settled in just outside of the little town of Portmagee, sitting in our room looking across the street at the beach on St. Finian's Bay. Yeah, it's amazing.

I'd love to regale you with all the intricate details, but Ben is nagging for dinner and a walk on the beach. Can a girl really argue with that? No, you're right. Off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment