Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sorry!

I am so So SO behind on updating, whether it's writing or pictures or anything. I've got a little over two days worth to try to make up tonight. (That's nearly 1000 pictures. Yeah. I have a problem. I know.) Some of the students are presenting their class projects soon and then we're having dinner, so I'll be able to work on all that then. Just wanted to check in so you all know I'm still alive and/or haven't run off with Aladdin yet. (It's a tempting thought, but I've resisted. You're welcome. I know you were concerned.)

Sadly, I couldn't run off with him, even if I wanted to. I am feeling like quite the sick little international tourist today. I should be getting ready to head to the ballet tonight, but I just don't feel up to it. It's one of those 'I know I have to eat, but eating makes me sick but not eating makes me more sick.' It's a cruel cycle. Apparently, I was so fast asleep on the bus this afternoon that I missed the tally for ordering tickets, so luckily I'm not paying for a ballet ticket I won't use. Just another example of how outrageous the exchange rate is: Tickets to the ballet were either 50, 75, or 100 pounds. That's only a little under 9, 14, or 18 dollars! Just crazy!

1 comment:

  1. Feel better!!!!!!! I don't like you being sick internationally where I' can't take care of you. =(

    ReplyDelete