Friday, May 28, 2010

Home, sweet home (almost)

It is so So exciting to be back in the States! As I type, I'm still in Clarion, but that's close enough to home for me right now.

This update took longer than I thought, but not because anything went wrong on the way home - never fear! Since we had long layovers (5 hours in Frankfurt, 4 hours in Philly), the fact that the flights ran a little late wasn't an issue. We didn't even have any problems getting through immigration or customs, which had been my biggest concern. I just couldn't get the damn wifi to connect at our gate in Philadelphia! Nothing more exciting than that. We were in Pittsburgh International long enough to realize that it was the most accommodating and easy to use airport we had traveled in over the course of the entire trip, but not long enough for me to actually bother longing on. When I got back to Givan Hall in Clarion last night, all I was ready to do was sleep, so no update then either. Now I'm awake and dressed and fed and hanging out in the Honors Office until Domster can come pick me up, so I figured this was as good a time as any to let you all know that I made it back safe and sound. Just one more relatively short drive and then I can officially say "I'm home!" I really can't wait to be able to say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment